| Home | Venue | Lodging | Photos || Rates | Activities || Location
Vendors | Reviews | Contact Us | Menu | Jobs| FAQs | Weather| Mission
Leave the overall agenda to us.
We know this venue and local vendors well.
You have plenty of DIY leeway for Themes, Decorations, Ceremony, etc.
The following is typical of a whole weekend wedding.
Meet and Greet Guests:
- Register, Itinerary, Plan Activities, Relax
- Guests Unpack, Explore the Resort and meet friends and family
- Explore the Local Areas and Swim
Bar, BBQ, Relax, Dance with Campfire and Lodge in Cabins, RVs or Camp
No Curfew, but noise level down at 1:00 AM for guests sleeping
7:30 am Coffee, tea, lemon aid beverage bar all
8:30 - 9:00
Swimming, Hiking, Jogging, Vistas, etc
Welcome off-site guests, point to bar, encourage sidewalk viewing and socializing
Ceremony Prep Party
4:00 - 5:00Ceremony
5:30 - 6:30
- Bar, Bridal Photos, Hors d'ouveres (optional)
Dinner, Toasts and Party
- Campfire again
- Music and Party
- Noise level down at 2:00 AM for guests sleeping
8:00 - 9:30 Departure
10:30 - 12:00 Bride, Groom and Venue review