Leave the overall agenda to us.
We know this venue and local vendors well.
You have plenty of DIY leeway for Themes, Decorations, Ceremony, etc.
The following is typical of a whole weekend wedding.
Meet and Greet Guests:
- Register, Itinerary, Plan Activities, Relax
- Guests Unpack, Explore the Resort and meet friends and family
- Explore the Local Areas and Swim
Bar, BBQ, Relax, Dance with Campfire and Lodge in Cabins, RVs or Camp
No Curfew, but noise level down at 1:00 AM for guests sleeping
7:30 am Coffee, tea, lemon aid beverage bar all
8:30 - 9:00
Swimming, Hiking, Jogging, Vistas, etc
Welcome off-site guests, point to bar, encourage sidewalk viewing and socializing
Ceremony Prep Party
4:00 - 5:00Ceremony
5:30 - 6:30
- Bar, Bridal Photos, Hors d'ouveres (optional)
Dinner, Toasts and Party
- Campfire again
- Music and Party
- Noise level down at 2:00 AM for guests sleeping
8:00 - 9:30 Departure
10:30 - 12:00 Bride, Groom and Venue review